Friday, July 11, 2008

..Nur Hatika..

hey ..good evening evryone ..i would want to talk about a special girl name Nur Hatika ..she's a beautiful girl ..highly talented n her confidence would not dissapoint even a single one ..so recently ..we actually contacted each other ..n i thoght it would be a start of something great ..we were talking ..sharing jokes ..n making each other laugh ..but unfortunately ..since a couple of days age ,,she did nt reply my messages ..did nt talk to me like usual ..and it all make me feel bad as if i had done something wrong ..so i tried my best to tune out all de negative thoughts as i relli like her very much ..till now ..i kept asking myself wher did i go wrong ..mayb i shld just let go and let god ..haizzzzz....ok then ,,till nx tyme ..
chaow ..

-Cloudd

No comments: